Statco Engineering is an industry leader in the design, modification, and implementation of sanitary process systems used in the dairy, food and beverage, and bio-pharmaceutical fields. Statco has an opportunity for an assertive and experienced Outside Technical Salesperson. Successful candidate will assume complete sales responsibility and profitability within the greater Los Angeles/ Southern California market and surrounding territories.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with a wide and varied customer base
- Work closely with our skilled engineering staff for project related sales
- Market and sell a broad range of components, material handling systems, and process systems to the food, dairy, beverage and bio-pharm industries
Our ideal candidate will have a background in the sanitary processing industry, through sales/distribution or actual in-plant production experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- At least 2 years of sales experience required
- Strong Technical Aptitude
- Experience with Food, Dairy, Beverage, or Bio-Pharm Processing Industries a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter/strong work ethic
- Strong communication and computer skills (Word, Excel, email)
- Work well independently
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of process industry regulations
- Travel throughout designated territory
- Knowledge of / experience with Anderson Instruments, Fristam Pumps, and Sudmo Valves a plus
- Background in the Sanitary Processing Industry, through sales/distribution or actual in plant production experience preferred
Statco Engineering offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, vacation, sick time, holidays, and 401k with company match and profit-sharing. Company vehicle or allowance will also be offered if applicable.