Northern Brewer is looking for driven individuals to join the team as Full-Time Production & Fulfillment Associates working in a dynamic, fast-paced production warehouse at the company’s main headquarters. We are looking for team members who are great problem-solvers, safety-focused, deadline-driven, and interested in quickly learning a variety of responsibilities and processes necessary to keep our operation running and our customers brewing.
A passion for homebrewing and/or beer is not required, but definitely a plus!
Our Production & Fulfillment Associates hold the critical role of packing, picking, preparing, assembling, and storing our many and varied homebrewing products.
Duties may entail:
- Assembling customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets and shelves
- Transferring items from receiving and production areas to storage or other designated spaces
- Placing items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Operating machinery for light manufacturing tasks such as kettle and bucket drilling, malt pouring, etc.
- Maintaining records and hourly productivity boards
- Sorting and storing perishable goods in refrigerated rooms
- Reading Production schedules, orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers, and marking materials with identifying information
- Weighing/counting items for distribution ensuring conformance to company standards.
- Arranging stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Preparing parcels for mailing
- Maintaining an orderly, clean, and safe work environment (keeping workstation and aisles free of clutter, sweeping etc.)
- Bringing potentially systematic problems that require immediate action to the attention of the Production Manager
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 6 months work experience in a production/warehouse or similar setting involving hands-on work preferred.
- Ability to work quickly and consistently.
- Must be willing to work overtime if necessary, depending on operational needs.
- Able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- Able to bend, twist, reach, and lift up to 40lbs repeatedly
Additional Job Details
To sweeten the deal, here’s a snapshot of our employee benefits, including (but not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Brewing incentives program
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Additional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability coverage
- A kickass headquarters designed to make you want to come to work every day, complete with homebrew on-tap in the break room!
Northern Brewer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and employ a diverse group of employees. Minority / Gender / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation…none of that matters. Just commitment to meeting the needs of our customers.