The Pretzel Bakers at Harpoon’s Beer Hall are responsible for all production and execution of pretzels, sauces and other possible food items that will be served in the Beer Hall. Consistency is the key component to the success of our pretzels and will be the responsibility of our bakers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Dough production (creation, portioning, shaping, labeling)
- Sauce production (preparing ingredients, assembling sauce, labeling)
- Working the front line (baking pretzels, filling orders, expediting orders)
- Daily prep of all food related items
- Safe food handling practices
- Cleanliness of the entire kitchen area
- Maintenance and proper operation of all equipment
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, & ABILITY
- High school required; culinary schooling optional but desired
- Previous experience working in a bakery preparing dough for high volume production a plus
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer
- Integrity and great work ethic
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50lbs
- This position requires the person to work in a fast paced environment.
FLSA: Part-Time/Non Exempt position - Weekend availability is a must.
JOB GRADE: Pin