Who WE Are:
At Harpoon, we understand that making great beer fun can be more challenging – and more rewarding - than it seems. We do things a bit differently here; different from other companies in general and different from most of our fellow brewers. Different in this case does not mean more complex or harder to understand. Because we also believe in being simple and straightforward. We have a very short list of ‘philosophies’ that underline how we run our business:
- Treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Work like an owner and think like a customer.
- Make great beer and revel in it or as we say to the rest of the world: Love Beer. Love Life.
- We love the beer we brew, and we love drinking it together. We’re looking for people who share a commitment to excellence and a sense of humor to join our growing team.
What We’re Looking For:
A self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic intern who has a passion for craft beer and an interest to be heavily involved in all aspects of our packaging operations.
Who YOU Are:
You are 21+ years old, with a positive attitude and mechanical aptitude. You pay close attention to detail and can comply with all company policies, all while maintaining focus on quality control and safety. You have an ability to multitask, adjust to changing priorities and be a trustworthy team player. You’re proficient in Microsoft Office and you also know the proper use of PPE, but also demonstrate a willingness to learn during your time with us.
What’s in it for you?
Besides developing and expanding your craft beer brewing knowledge, as well as the ins and outs of packaging our delicious beverages? First and foremost, our BEER. But to name a few other perks:
- Hands-on learning experience
- Training for OSHA approved forklift certification
- The opportunity to become part of the amazing culture that makes Harpoon what it is.
Physical Requirement/Working Conditions:
- Capable of standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Physical ability to lift 20+ lbs
- Able to work in a noisy environment
- Capable of following all safety procedures around potentially hazardous machinery, chemicals etc.
To apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jo...
Job Class: Pin