Georgia Sales Position:
Left Hand Brewing Company is growing, and we are searching for a sales representative based in Georgia with a sales territory of Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama. The focus of this position is to increase the availability, visibility, velocity, and volume of Left Hand Brewing Company (LHBC) by executing direct sales calls on retail accounts and educating distributor sales teams and the beer drinking public. 80% of your time (4 out of every 5 days each week) should be spent with accounts, distributors, or consumers.
Requirements or preferred experience:
- Sales experience in the adult beverage world. Sales/distribution
- Collaborates well with others in the industry – On/Off Premise as well as our distributor partners.
- Be the Left Hand Champion in all marketplaces, having a firm understanding of, and be able to explain in detail, the company’s history, community involvement, beer portfolio and short- and long-term vision.
- Explain the long-term growth and profit potential of the craft beer industry, specifically Left Hand.
- Disseminate information to accounts about upcoming beer launches, seasonal releases, brewery initiatives, Point-of-Sale, etc.
- Manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintain a weekly/bi-weekly planner of goals and distributor/account calls.
- Be familiar with draft system dynamics and have the ability to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Be fluent and current in each state’s liquor license codes and regulations.
- Utilize all sales-related software (i.e. VIP, Karma, Concur, Trip Cubby, etc.) on a regular basis as requested by the National Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
- Act as the key conduit of information back to the Regional Sales Manager, including, but not limited to, distributor market price lists and post-off schedules, competitor pricing and materials, and opportunities to build the business.
- Manage, update and disseminate the following to the Regional Sales Manager: market visit reports following time spent in each market, planners/recaps, expense reports, etc.
- Manage, update and disseminate market visit reports to each distributor partner as requested.
- Gain an intimate and working knowledge of each distributor partner’s organization, including an open relationship with all members of the management and sales teams.
- Complete working knowledge of all distributor partner pricing, including different deal levels and special incentives.
- Provide distributor partners with sales literature, technical assistance and sales training as needed.
- Assist all distributor partners in promoting sales of the products, and helping build consumer acceptance of the products.
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, VIP information, and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- Manage distributor partner activity, including, but not limited to, program development and implementation, monthly and quarterly sales meetings, and promotional calendar development and execution.
- Regularly planned account/market visits with distributor partner’s sales reps
- Manage all distributor partners’ POS inventory on a monthly basis.
- Represent Left Hand Brewing Company in the retail trade as the first point of contact for the brewery.
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at Key Accounts, both on and off premise, in order to gain sales and distribution.
- Work closely with each distributor’s sales reps in each market On and Off Premise.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You have a love of craft beer
- You were born to sell
- Your nature is to do your best at all times without being managed (independent/integrity)
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You have a strong desire for results and ability to bring projects to completion
This position reports directly to our Southeast Regional Sales Manager.
This is a full time salaried position with potential for bonus based on performance. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
How to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume, truly. If you have completed the Gallup Strengths Finder please send your top 5 strengths. The subject line should have GA Sales (your name). Phone calls and walk ins will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. ** This recruitment will remain open until filled.**