Here at Great Lakes Brewing Co, our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company.
We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers.
If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
Position: Line Cook (Full Time)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Reports To: Chef / Sous Chef
Grade Level: 13
- Prepare menu items according to recipes, plate presentations and specifications in a timely fashion
- Maintain product presentations, product quality and cook time standards
- Completes all assigned prep work
- Sets up work station according to station diagram
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times
- Cleans and sanitizes the work area before, during and after shift
- Completes assigned daily and weekly cleaning projects
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years prior experience, preferably with from-scratch cuisine
- A passion for organics and creative cuisine
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays on a regular basis
- Ability to function in team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to take direction from supervisor
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment
- Mobility required during entire shift, including climbing stairs
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours, as needed
Please apply online by visiting the link below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.