Here at Great Lakes Brewing Co, our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company.
We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers.
If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
POSITION: Field Sales Rep - Charlotte
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
REPORTS TO: Area Sales Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
• Conduct work-withs monthly with distributor sales/management and direct manager as necessary
• Conduct sales calls to on and off premise retailers with distributor level personnel
• Promote additional placements of GLBC products
• Maximize use of point of sales materials
• Conduct promotions at bars and restaurants
• Conduct samplings at retail stores
• Conduct brewery visits for retailer
• Follow up appropriately with direct manager
• Complete and submit weekly and monthly recaps and reports
• Ensure the distributor’s inventories and retail trade are rotated properly and are in code
• Responsible for completing account surveys as required
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum two years of relevant experience
• Proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to operate in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Valid driver’s license with a driving record considered acceptable based on our insurance company’s matrix and reliable vehicle required
• Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evenings and weekends)
• Willingness to travel out of area
• Knowledge of the territory
• Solid working knowledge of the beer and brewing industry
Please apply online by visiting the link below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.