POSITION TITLE: Director of Digital Strategy
FLSA: Full Time, Exempt
JOB GRADE: Barrel
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Marketing
The Director of Digital Strategy reports to the Vice President of Marketing and leads the development and delivery of all Harpoon and UFO digital marketing across paid, owned, and earned channels. These channels include web, mobile, email, and social media. Given the ever-increasing role of digital communications, the Director of Digital Strategy will drive the creative process for all content and campaigns and will manage the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Intern.
- Develop, execute, and assess marketing strategies across all paid, owned, and earned media channels
- o Web
- o Social
- o Friend of Harpoon
- Create and manage annual digital plan and budget
- o Manage the planning/monitoring of paid media
- Collaborate & integrate with PR
- Act as primary resource for digital strategy with management team
- Coordinate and lead influencer campaigns
- Build and manage resources, processes, and structure within Digital Marketing Team
- Conduct yearly competitive audit
- Uncover and recommend new opportunities for Harpoon to activate within digital, social, mobile, and emerging channel landscape
- Lead development of communications calendar
- o Long- and short-term scheduling of content
- o Monitor execution of all digital content across channels
- Develop and implement strategic vision for all Harpoon and UFO digital assets - including research and user experience planning
- Educate internal stakeholders, including senior management, on the value of digital marketing, best practices, and new media opportunities
- Lead development and implementation of content across assets
- Develops and implements product launch and promotions communications plans
- o Work with PR to execute communications strategy through media
- Develops creative content for product launches and promotions
- Implements post-mortem of communications efforts
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in Marketing and/or related fields
- Marketing experience in beverage/alcohol field or a plus
- Experience in PR and/or corporate communications a plus
- In-depth knowledge of applying overarching marketing strategy to digital efforts.
- Familiarity with maintaining and managing teams.
- Passion for the industry and digital culture as an integral part of everyday life.
- Familiarity with maintaining, managing and optimizing websites.
- Results-driven focus and tenacious work ethic, with the drive, resolve, and urgency to do “whatever it takes” to accomplish specific goals.
To Apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jo...