Coronado Brewing Company is seeking a dedicated individual to lead our brewpub operations in Coronado, CA. Qualified candidates must be outgoing, goal-oriented and have a passion for the craft brewing and restaurant industry. Position reports to the COO.
- Manages a team of 1-4 subordinate supervisors who supervisewith overall responsibility for a total of 25-45 employees.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of restaurant employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Recruiting, iInterviewing, hiring, and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising evaluation of performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Implementation of company policy
- P&L Responsibilities
- Restaurant Management experience - minimum 5 years in similar environment
- Passion for the service industry
- Proven success in overseeing, leading, and mentoring
- Excellent leadership skills with the proven ability to lead and motivate team members and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment which is heavily integrated with other functional departments
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- Professional and proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of all aspects of the restaurant; host, bussing, food runner, server, dishwashing, kitchen, prep cook
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and energetic
- Extensive knowledge of the brewing industry
- Knowledge of the brewing process
- Ability to speak about beer and lead brewery tours
- Ability to coordinate and implement beer programs for restaurant staff
- Cicerone Certified or Willingness to be certified
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Dropbox, Outlook
- Extensive knowledge and hands on practice with Aloha POS
- Writing schedules, inventory management, spread sheets
Compensation: CBC offers a competitive salary and benefits.