POSITION: Box Truck Driver
HOURS: Full-Time Non-Exempt
COMPENSATION: Hourly + Piece Pay
Harpoon is seeking a highly motivated Delivery Driver for our product delivery routes throughout the Greater Boston area. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibilities will include driving a box truck on daily delivery route, making stops and deliveries to Harpoon retail accounts. All qualified applicants must have a clean driver’s license and a high school diploma or GED.
* Must be able to demonstrate safe, responsible driving habits and parking maneuvers
* Must be able to repeatedly lift and maneuver 135lb kegs and 35lb cases and take them up and down stairs as required
* Must be able to utilize mobile handheld computers for the purpose of invoicing customers for their deliveries
* Must be able to drive a non-CDL truck up to 26 ft in length
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ensure truck is loaded with correct amount of cases and kegs
* Drive scheduled delivery route
* Deliver Harpoon products to Boston area retail accounts (bars, restaurants, package stores) utilizing a hand truck
* Ensure correct amount is invoiced to customer, and that payment is collected when necessary
* Account for all returnable items to Harpoon (empty kegs, bottles, old beer, breakage) and that payments are deposited in the safe
* Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety and quality issues.
* Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; Completing inventory, quality and shut down logs.
* Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
* Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, safe material handling, etc.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB GRADE: Firkin
To apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jo...