Bottles Fine Wine, a high-end, high-volume, award winning liquor store on Providence’s East Side, is adding to its management team. We are seeking motivated individuals to help lead our busy, innovative shop into the future.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5+ years management experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- Solid customer service skills
- Experience in buying beer
- Experience in managing support staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (leading tastings and classes, writing reviews)
- Experience with sales analytics and execution
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and outside events
- A clean and professional appearance and demeanor
Most importantly, you’ll lead by example, maintaining an educational, fun, hard-working environment. You will show up to work each day ready to roll up your sleeves and get busy. You will get to know our customers by name and further the relationship Bottles has with them. You’ll be expected to set your own bar for success higher than those around you. You will report to, but also be part of, a team of industry professionals who will provide guidance and support as necessary. You will understand the value of a strong point of view and a confident opinion, coupled with an equally open mind to others’ ideas and input. Your success will depend on your ability to merge your great ideas with those of others in a creative, supportive, and inventive environment.
To apply, please provide:
- A cover letter
- A current resume
- A five-sentence review of a beer or beer style of your choice (should include tasting notes & suggested food pairings)
- A list of at least three professional references
Bottles is an equal opportunity employer. Salaried position, based on experience. Benefits available.