Pipefitter Maintenance Technician needed at The Lagunitas Brewing Co.
The Lagunitas Brewing Company is one of the fastest-growing craft breweries in the United States. Founded in 1993, our headquarters is located in Petaluma, CA. We are currently opening a state-of-the-art 600,000 Bbl/yr. brewery in Chicago, IL. And are searching for a Pipefitter Maintenance Technician to support our Engineering & Maintenance Department in this new facility.
The Pipefitter Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance to production equipment with focus on keeping our new, state of the art brewing and packaging facility at peak operational performance and efficiency, always considering safety and quality as top priorities.
• High school Diploma, Associate Degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of industrial pipefitter experience in the food or beverage industry. Brewing or high speed carbonated beverage packaging experience strongly preferred.
• Experience with precision cutting, fitting and welding with layout and assembly.
• Proficient in blue print reading, layout, fixture preparation, MIG, TIG, sanitary stainless steel pipe welding, and plasma cutting.
• Experience working with stainless steel, carbon steel, and copper piping
• Ability to complete basic electrical and mechanical maintenance.
• Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and equipment manuals.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Experience completing preventive maintenance activities.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
• Must be able to climb a ladder, stand, walk, lift, and bend for majority of work schedule.
• Tolerate summer/winter temperature conditions in Production Environment.
Lagunitas offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in our openings, send your resume to: email@example.com. Please reference in the subject line: ChiPiper.CIB91813